Sunday 29 June 2014

3rd and final peacock time: my #ocTEL badges for Weeks 4-6

One week since I 'officially' completed ocTEL, I still have not yet made a couple of final blog posts. As each could decide their own outcomes for ocTEL 2014, my minimum requirement quickly established itself to be to:

  • complete the course from week zero through six, including at least:
    • the 'If I only do one thing...' weekly activity and post a blog response
    • watch the recorded weekly Webinar (plus additionally to ocTEL guidance: post my blog reflections). 
I did not stray far from this self-imposed minimum, apart from participating in a small number of extra readings/viewings, and a few discussion entries/questions/responses on the forums.

My two final ocTEL blog posts involve showing-off badges from the final weeks (this post), and my reflections on the week 6 Webinar (soon - still in pen-n-paper note format).

Peacock by Jacob Mee is licenced under CC BY-NC-ND

So, without further ado, here are my remaining ocTEL badges:

Final

Week 6



Week 5




Week 4




No comments:

Post a Comment